Code can be provided from the file system and the Joomla database. A supplied application enables the management of code that is stored in the database repository. You may:
- Load any text based code into the database system
- Define or change access rights
- Update code
- Delete code
This significantly improves the capebilities of jphpx and the security of access to the code used.
If you are looking for very special components for your Joomla website and cannot find what you are looking for in ready-made solutions, you can create a wide variety of solutions yourself with jphpx . Regardless of whether you may add applications for automatic conversion of prices into other currencies, the dynamic display of database content or the use of larger web applications, individual components can be created without any problems. The operation of jphpx is very easy despite this variety of usage options. The extension is available free of charge and under a free software license (GNU GPLv2).
1. Installation of PackageYou may install jphpx on your Joomla site using the 'Install from Web' method because jphpx is available in the Joomla extensions database. Alternatively carry out the following installation steps:
- Download the jphpx installation file from my website
- Log into your Joomla as an administrator
- Select in the menu: Extensions -> Manage -> Install
- Select the tab: Upload package file
- Click the Choose File button
- Select the package file that you downloaded earlier
- The upload and the installation will start automatically
2. Configuration of PluginAfter the installation of jphpx the system plugin is not yet configured. Therefore select the menu item "Extensions-> Plugins" in the administrator console and open the system plugin jphpx . Check / change the following:
- Status - Check whether the status shows "Activated".
- Optional path prefix - Optional path prefix to the code file. It is prepended to the file path name to be included. If it is left blank, it is the same as Joomla! Root directory.
- Only DB access - If set to Yes, only the code stored in the database can be used.
3. Use jphpx DB ClientWith version 1.2.0 the jphpx DB code table management is provided as an administrator component. You can select it and use it via "Components"->"jphpx DB Management" in the admin backend.
You now have completed the installation steps.
Download jphpx System Package
jphpx is free software - however, you must observe the GPL license conditions in order to use this software. Detailed information about GPL and the use of free software can be found at GNU Org. To download jphpx please click download button:
jphpx Version 1.2.0