php-rgraph suggestion

4 Monate 3 Wochen her #1173 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf php-rgraph suggestion
hi,

you may set chart-margins via plugin-parms in admin-backend select->"extensions.>plugins->content - php-rgraph") or
you may set parameters "gutterTop", "gutterBottom", "gutterLeft" or "gutterRight". 

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

4 Monate 3 Wochen her #1172 von grant amaral
grant amaral antwortete auf php-rgraph suggestion
Thank you for the reply. By margin I mean a space between the line and the top of the graph itself. 
See the attached image. The plot line is stuck on the top. Almost as if it is the border of the graph area. I see there is a parameter for hmargin is there a similar one for vmargin. I tried that already. or set the y axis as a percent greater than the max value of the points. I don't know the value of the points as it is coming from a third party site.

Good work on this plugin. 
Anhänge:

4 Monate 3 Wochen her #1171 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf php-rgraph suggestion
hi,
thanks for your feedback. Some notes on that:

- All parameter names are case sensitive, you will have to take care, that you use the correct names for them.
- do mean setting plugin parameter via admin-backend or docs of plugin parms?
- what do you mean with "margin" ?

greetings,
Jochen

4 Monate 3 Wochen her #1170 von grant amaral
php-rgraph suggestion wurde erstellt von grant amaral
Very nice plugin. It is superior to many, most, of the commercial extensions on the JED. thank you. I used flash charts for years --same. I tried to give a positive review but they seem to think I am on a VPN. 
The following is given in a positive spirit and should not be considered criticism. 
Please put the Rgraph - plugin parameters on a single page. List style. 
the pull down > click system is slick, but a giant time waste. The tabs within tabs makes navigation confusing. 
seems some of the parameters are case sensitive. extra keystrokes and loads. "Line" for example.

Finally is there a margin parameter?

Thank you again for the great plugin.  

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.109 Sekunden