0 Too few arguments to function

• Kristijan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 1 week ago #1462 by Kristijan
0 Too few arguments to function was created by Kristijan
Hello,
I am trying to replace a deprecated Visitors Counter (Module) wich is out of support some time ago, with jsvisit Visitor Counter (Package), in order to upgrade the client's site from Joomla 3.10.11 to 4.2.9
Installation goes well, but when trying to show the module on the frontpage, there is a message :
"0 Too few arguments to function jsvisit_counter\module\mod_jsvisit_counterHelper::updateParams(), 1 passed in /home/[home_path]/a-plusbks/modules/mod_jsvisit_counter/mod_jsvisit_counter.php on line 89 and exactly 2 expected"
on the front page.
I guess it's about the license, since there is stated
"jsvisit is free software (as is Joomla!) - however you have to adhere to the GPL-lincense conditions to use it."
but I didn't manage to find further instructions.

Thanks in advance,
greetings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #1463 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic 0 Too few arguments to function
hi,
this is a known problem - pls. (re)install the latest build of jsvisit counter module. Either via joomla updater ot via download/install:   " www.jschmidt-systemberatung.de/downloads...t_counter-v2.1.3.zip "

Last edit: 1 year 1 week ago by jochen.

• Kristijan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 1 week ago #1464 by Kristijan
Replied by Kristijan on topic 0 Too few arguments to function
It works well, after updating the module 2.1.3.5 -> 2.1.3.6
Thanks for the fast and helpful reply.
Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds