Forum - jschmidt-systemberatung.de

× php-RGraph and php-rgraph Joomla Content Plugin

Auto Rendering

More
3 years 11 months ago #1201 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic Auto Rendering
hi,

for that you will have to write an event_script - which may update your chart as req, - also see example;
www.jschmidt-systemberatung.de/index.php...1&Itemid=659&lang=en

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #1202 by Tan
Replied by Tan on topic Auto Rendering
Yes, you are right but I using database table.
I think, maybe  you can develop for used database. This would be a great convenience.  Did you think about?  :)
for e.g: autoRender=1 autoRenderTime=120 

More
3 years 11 months ago #1203 by jochen
hi,
as I told you - you must implement your requirement with an event-script - such a script would first query a database (remote or local) and then update your chart with the new data. An event-script parameter coluld be set  to trigger the time interval for the query or update. This script will have to be developed by you because it is your unique requirement.    

• Tan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #1204 by Tan
Dear Master,

I need your  support. I tryed a simple event_script with triggered a button but it's didn't change data. I don't understand where I'm doing wrong.

jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery("#growed").click(function(){var data = [1,2,3]; chartcsv_bar2.data=data; chartcsv_bar2.grow();}); var chartcsv_bar2 = new RGraph.Bar( {"chart_type":"Bar","id":"csv_bar2","data":[14,7,1],"options":{"gutterLeft":40,"gutterRight":10,"gutterTop":40,"gutterBottom":120,"colors":["#0052cc","#52CCA3","#996633","#339933","#00BFFF","#66ff33","191970","#FF6600","#e60000","#008000"],"backgroundColor":"rgba(240, 240, 240, 0.4)","colorsSequential":true,"linewidth":1.5,"backgroundGrid":true,"backgroundGridColor":"#000000","scaleDecimals":0,"textAccessible":false,"titleFont":"Arial","titleSize":11,"titleColor":"#555555","textFont":"Arial","textColor":"#555555","textSize":6,"tooltipsCssClass":"rgraph_tooltips","axisColor":"#000000","titleYaxisColor":"#555555","titleXaxisSize":9,"titleYaxisSize":9,"titleXaxisPos":0.3,"titleYaxisPos":0.3,"grouping":"stacked","labelsAbove":true,"labelsAboveSize":7,"labelsAboveDecimals":0,"tooltipsEvent":"onmousemove","variant":"bar","keyBackground":"rgba(145,168,238,0.4)","unitsPost":"psc.","textAngle":45,"variantThreedAngle":0.06,"shadow":true,"bevel":true,"scalePoint":",","scaleThousand":".","labels":["PRICING -> [Registered group\nSTART and send to\nCustomer Representative group]","PRICING -> [Customer Representative group\nACCEPT and send to\nDesign group]","PRICING -> [Registered group\nREROUTE and send to\nCustomer Representative group]"],"strokestyle":"rgba(250,250,250,0.1)","xlabelsOffset":5,"tooltips":["PRICING -> [Registered group\nSTART and send to\nCustomer Representative group]<br>14 pcs.\/ Total 22 pcs.","PRICING -> [Customer Representative group\nACCEPT and send to\nDesign group]<br>7 pcs.\/ Total 22 pcs.","PRICING -> [Registered group\nREROUTE and send to\nCustomer Representative group]<br>1 pcs.\/ Total 22 pcs."]}} ).grow();
});

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1205 by jochen
hi,
you will need plugin parms with parmeter event_script pointing to a script file containing event-script like this 
window.addEventListener("message",function(e)          {var chart.data=(Array(e.data));          chart.redraw(); },          false);

a second (standalone) script would get the data and issue a post to trigger event-script ,,,:postMessage(yourdata,"*")... Eventscript would then do the update of data and redraw chart. 

so you have plugin parms:
{rgraph chart_name="chart" event_script="your-scriptfile" ...}cvs{/rgraph}

and your "data-Script" (e.g.) within your article.

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by jochen.

• Tan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 10 months ago #1206 by Tan
Hi Joachim

Not working. I know, this is only javascript issue but I feel like an idiot. I trying with simple setted values but  chart refreshes with the first values. :(
I know I was so tired of you. I am so sorry.

event_script:
var worker=new Worker("/plugins/content/rgraph/js/tan-event-js/event-script-1-worker.js"); worker.addEventListener("message",function(e){ console.log(Array(e.data)); chart.data=Array(e.data); chart.grow();},false);

standalone script: 
var delay=5000;function Update(){var pass_data = '11,15,20'; postMessage(pass_data);setTimeout(Update,delay);}setTimeout(Update,5000);

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds