Image not 100%

• Gosa
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #971 by Gosa
Image not 100% was created by Gosa
Hi,

First of all I want to thank you for developing this extension.

I'm trying to add a tooltip that shows an image and I'm doing it with the use of id.
So the image is in an article but because there is a max-width of 500px the picture looks smaller and in my case the text on the image is almost unreadable.

Is there a way to circumvent this?

Maybe pass a class to withing
{tip class="custom-tooltip-image" id="147"}

And the class would the be added to:
<div class="jmootips" style="position: absolute; top: 225px; left: 711px; opacity: 0; z-index: -10000; visibility: hidden; display: block;">

So that it becomes:
<div class="jmootips custom-tooltip-image" style="position: absolute; top: 225px; left: 711px; opacity: 0; z-index: -10000; visibility: hidden; display: block;">

It's just an idea.
It's only when the content is an image that I want it to be as big as the image not when it's text.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Greetings
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by jochen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #972 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic Image not 100%
hi,

you may change/use your own styling for tips (e.g. change max-width, or colors, or..).
If you want to use your own styles for tooltips, you should not change or edit jmootips' CSS-files as a software update may overwrite your changes. Better copy content from "../plugins/system/jmootips/jmootips.css" e. g. into one of your template's CSS-files and then change styles for your needs. To activate your changes you will have to set parameter "jmootips CSS File" via Admin Backend to "No.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds