Forum - jschmidt-systemberatung.de

× php-RGraph and php-rgraph Joomla Content Plugin

key border and tooltips not working in Joomla 4

• lukas hajek
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #1310 by lukas hajek
Hello, I managed to almost everything i needed with this cool plugin. The only 2 things I cannot change. The first is keyLinewidth="0" I dont want that border, and other values are working, but zero not. The other problem is formating tooltips. I cannot change border, font or background color. I have tried with tooltipscss parametr but without success. Are these parameters working within Joomla plugin? Thank you very much for your advice, danke sehr.
Lukas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #1311 by jochen
hi,
keyLinewidth="0"
will create default "1" - but you may use keyPositionGraphBoxed="0"- if you have the key in graph mode (ie a box), this controls whether it has a border.

To change tooltip-layout you may change  "rgraph_tooltips" class in in  file "../media/plg_content_rgraph/css/rgraph.css" or you create your own tooltips_class and specify it via plugin-parms (setting of  "CSS class for Tooltips" in php_rgraph plugin). Then store in one of your system css-files.

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by jochen.

• lukas hajek
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #1314 by lukas hajek
Replied by lukas hajek on topic key border and tooltips not working in Joomla 4
Dear Jochen,
Thank you for your help. Everything is working fine. I have just two more questions. I have combined line graph - 2 lines. One line is green other grey. Is it possible that tooltip for green line will have green background (via css)? I have tried to add a class to this graph but it was not working.
The second question is, why tooltips on one graph work with onmousemove and on the other graph no. Thank you. This is my code:
{rgraph type="Line" shadow="0" width="700" height="350"data="2017,2018,2019,2020,2021/5514,4090,5574,5000,5000" tickmarksSize="4" tickmarksStyle="filledcircle" colors="#003f07" responsive="0.3,600,1000" backgroundGridDashed="1" backgroundGridVlines="0" textSize="10" textFont="Raleway" title="" tooltip="#val# t" tooltipsEvent="mousemove" yaxisTitle="t/ha" yaxisTitleOffsetx="-50" yaxisTitleFont="Raleway" yaxisScaleMin="1000" yaxisScaleMax="6000" key="produkce" keyColorShape="circle" keyPositionGraphBoxed="0" keyLabelsSize="11" }cvs{/rgraph}
and
{rgraph type="Line" shadow="0" width="700" height="350"data="2017,2018,2019,2020,2021/4317,4349,4262,4262,4262" tickmarksSize="4" tickmarksStyle="filledcircle" colors="#aaaaaa" responsive="0.3,600,1000" backgroundGridDashed="1" backgroundGridVlines="0" textSize="10" textFont="Raleway" title="" tooltip="#val# ha" tooltipsEvent="mousemove" yaxisScaleMin="1000" yaxisScaleMax="6000" combine_chart="1" key="plocha" keyPositionY="78" keyColorShape="circle" keyPositionGraphBoxed="0" keyLabelsSize="11"}cvs{/rgraph}

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by jochen.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1315 by jochen
hi,

to use a different tooltip layout on your second chart, create a new tooltip class like this:
.rgraph_tooltips_green { color: #fff !important; background-color: green !important; padding: 4px !important; border: solid 2px #707070 !important; text-align: center; z-index: 999 !important; }
then define the use of this with parameter "tooltipsCssClass" on your second chart:
tooltipsCssClass="rgraph_tooltips_green"
Ensure that new tooltip css-class is accessible (e.g.reload of css-files are successful)

If you combine charts, it seems that the events of first chart are defaulted (for tooltips this is "click"). You may ask developer of RGraph at www.rgraph.net/forum/index.html to explain this behaviour.
Interesting is, that if you omit the key-parameter on second chart, then "mousemove" works on both charts,.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by jochen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lukas hajek

• lukas hajek
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #1316 by lukas hajek
Replied by lukas hajek on topic key border and tooltips not working in Joomla 4
Thank you so much, everythig working fine for me. That onmousemove bug is not that important. Danke sehr.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds