Debug error

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her - 10 Monate 3 Wochen her #1479 von D
Debug error wurde erstellt von D
Hi,

My settings:
Joomla -> 4.3.1
PHP -> 8.1.19
MariaDB -> 10.5.20 (also tried locally with 10.11.2)
php-RGraph Content Plugin -> Version 2.1.9

Issue:
When I try to login in CB (Community builder) profile having Debug System -> Yes, I get 
1045Access denied for user 'root'@'::1' (using password: NO)
Here it follows:
#  Function              Location 1   ()             JROOT/plugins/content/rgraph/helper.php:819 2   mysqli_connect()             JROOT/plugins/content/rgraph/helper.php:819 3   rgraph\plugin\plgContentrgraphHelper->getChartProperties()                JROOT/plugins/content/rgraph/rgraph.php:160 4   plgContentrgraph->replaceContent()      JROOT/plugins/content/rgraph/rgraph.php:73 5   plgContentrgraph->onContentPrepare() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:284 6 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486 7 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111 8 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Cms/Joomla/Joomla4.php:267 9 CBLib\Cms\Joomla\Joomla4->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Cms/Joomla/Joomla4.php:293 10 CBLib\Cms\Joomla\Joomla4->prepareHtmlContentPlugins() JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/library/Field/HtmlField.php:37 11 CB\Plugin\Core\Field\HtmlField->getField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php:101 12 cbFieldHandler->getFieldRow() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:880 13 cbPluginHandler->call() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:1076 14 cbPluginHandler->callField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php:351 15 CBuser->getField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php:1288 16 CBuser->{closure}() 17 preg_replace_callback() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php:1381 18 CBuser->evaluateTags() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php:658 19 CBuser->replaceUserVars() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyComprofilerFunctions.php:1800 20 cbReplaceVars() JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/library/Field/HtmlField.php:40 21 CB\Plugin\Core\Field\HtmlField->getField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php:101 22 cbFieldHandler->getFieldRow() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:880 23 cbPluginHandler->call() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:1076 24 cbPluginHandler->callField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1579 25 cbTabs->_getSingleFieldContent() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1494 26 cbTabs->_getFieldsContents() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1227 27 cbTabs->_getTabContents() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:371 28 cbTabs->generateViewTabsContent() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:443 29 cbTabs->getViewTabs() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php:410 30 CBuser->getProfileView() JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:340 31 HTML_comprofiler::userProfile() JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:627 32 userProfile() JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:119 33 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71 34 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73 35 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361 36 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208 37 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249 38 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293 39 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61 40 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32
Letzte Änderung: 10 Monate 3 Wochen her von D. Begründung: typo

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her - 10 Monate 3 Wochen her #1480 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf Debug error
hi,
for me (I do not know CB at all) it looks like CB's  connection  to database fails. Do you get this error only if running in debug mode?
Obviously you have specified db-host, db-name and  db-user but not db-password.
May be you should contact CB support to analyse problem as well. 
Letzte Änderung: 10 Monate 3 Wochen her von jochen.

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her - 10 Monate 3 Wochen her #1483 von D
D antwortete auf Debug error

for me (I do not know CB at all) it looks like CB's  connection  to database fails. Do you get this error only if running in debug mode?

Exactly, this happens only in debug mode and with RGraph published. When I unpublish RGraph, I can use CB even in debug mode.

Obviously you have specified db-host, db-name and  db-user but not db-password.

I am not sure this is the case here. For instance, the message
1045Access denied for user 'root'@'::1' (using password: NO)
refers to user root that has no password. This is normally used in local settings, e.g. WAMP server. In remote host, they are all specified (dbhost, dbname, dbuser, dbpassword). That is weird... it seems that somehow (maybe a query?), a user root is trying to access the db
Letzte Änderung: 10 Monate 3 Wochen her von D.

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #1484 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf Debug error
hi,
pls. check php-rgraph plugin-settings->optional parametes. There look at your settings for database access.

php-rgraph code (JROOT/plugins/content/rgraph/helper.php at line 819) tries a db-connection (other than joomla's db), if db-host, db-name and  db-user have been defined to be used..  

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #1485 von D
D antwortete auf Debug error
Good morning Jochen,

You saved me!

It didn't even cross my mind looking there and of course you were correct. I had changed these optional settings when I was working locally on WAMP and totally forgot to change them to the new ones. Of course that was also the reason why my charts were not fetching any data!

Thank you once again and have a great day!

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.247 Sekunden